BREAKOUT FROM YOUR PROCRASTINATION
* Definition and overview
* Why we Procrastinate
* 8 ways procrastination destroy your life
* What to do
* How to Overcome procrastination
* Take Action
..To be slow or late about doing something that should be done : to delay doing something until a later time because you do not want to do it, because you are lazy, etc.
Let me say that we Procrastinate because we think there is time for instance: I will do it later or tomorrow. As human being we do these every time,
We procrastinate through our brain: 1. prefrontal cortex(want to work) 2. Limbic System (want to play)
Some of us are not even aware that our subconscious mind process 95% of what we do in life, so be conscious (be deliberate..)
Let me say that we have to be conscious of what and what we do or have to do per time.
“We should always attach consequence to our actions”
WHY DO WE PROCRASTINATE
1. Fear of the outcome
2. Helplessness in the face of complexity
4. Lack of motivation
5. lack of focus
6. Not knowing where or how to start
hmmm.it is a good thing to have FEAR but Face Everything And Rise.
The best way I’ve found to defeat fear is to STARE IT DOWN.
Don’t be afraid of complexity but break it down and start with that, don’t be lazy, motivate yourself when others are not, ask questions and don’t wait forever for perfection (practice makes perfect)
8 WAYS PROCRASTINATION DESTROYS YOUR LIFE.
1. You will lose precious time.
2. You will blow opportunities
3. You won’t be able to meet goals
4. You could ruin your career or life
5. You will Lower your self-estremote
6. You will make poor decisions
7. You will damage your reputation
8. You will risk your health or life
WHAT TO DO.
To breakout from Procrastination.
1. Change your mindset (strategy)
2. Believe in yourself that is possible
3. Change your limiting believe
* Start that business(start small)
* Learn that new skills(You can do it online, most are even free)
* Read that book
* Go for the summer
* Start to write the book
* Sow that seed
* Start that masters or PhD (there is no money?… Make the move)
* Visit that orphanage
* Buy that car you dream off (go and check the car)
* Save more
* Apply for that your dream job
* Woo that angel you love
* Take care of your parent don’t wait until you have millions (even recharge card will do)
* Repent and re-dedicate
HOW TO OVERCOME PROCRASTINATION
1. Plan goals
2. Plan time
3. Plan resources
4. Plan process
5. Plan for distractions
6. Plan for failure
7. Plan with your God
GOALS : Go On And Live Successfully
TIME: The Instant Moment Experience
Sleep less, be diligent, be patient, have and end in mind by seeing the cup have full
Personally, i don’t watch football cos they are doing their job. I want to be watched too.
seat and reflect on your GOALS and VISION for 2016 and see what you have achieved or where you are, if you have not achieved some, don’t feel guilty, Just re strategise and take prompt action and try to evaluate time to time.
YOU ARE THE BEST!
My Attitude is my LIFE: Living Intentionally For Excellence